MUSIC PRODUCTION / RECORD LABEL / FILM SCORING / RESEARCH
From roots to electronic, from pop to orchestral, from children's to psychedelic salsa, from ancient to avant-garde....from the performer's heart to the audience's soul...
Chaco World Music is a production company and an indie record label managed by MANUEL GARCIA-OROZCO (Chaco), a Latin GRAMMY-nominee dedicated to preserving and publishing traditional music. Some highlights of experience include:
- Critically acclaimed record productions such as the Grammy and Latin Grammy awarded El Orisha de la Rosa (Magin Diaz)
- Scores featured in international film venues including the Cannes Film Festival, Symphony Space, and the Lincoln Center
- Published author/lecturer in regards to the study of traditional music theory and composition
- Winner of various national and international awards for music and music research (GRAMMY, Latin GRAMMY, Latin GRAMMY Foundation, Colombian Ministry of Culture, ASCAP, Independent Music Awards)
- Music production for commercials broadcasted worldwide for diverse brands including Universal Studios and Jergens
- Sync-licensing songs for TV Channels including MTV Latino and Sony Entertainment Television
- Orchestration for the Colombian National Symphony and the Bogotá Philharmonic Orchestra
Feat. Aterciopelados, Sidestepper, King Coya, Uproot Andy, and Pernett among others.
Recorded by Manuel Garcia-Orozco// Produced by Xuxi Lazzaro, Manuel Garcia-Orozco & Efrain Rozas